Where is the ASP?
University Center Building, 1001, study rooms 1002, 1003-B, 1004, 1005, 1007 and 1028.
How can I follow the activities of the ASP?
All activities and study programs of the ASP are announced through Sabancı University Announcements website.
In addition, you can obtain information from the posters and the program schedules on the walls in the ASP.
Who can I inform about my requests at ASP?
Every week day between 8:30-17:00, you can meet with Emel Bostan in room 1003-B. Monday-Thursday between 17:30-23:30 and Friday between 13:30-16:30, you can talk to the representative at the Guidance Desk in room 1028.
You can send an email to email@example.com or call us at 216 483 9456 – 9496.
Which programs are suitable to me and how can I reach information about these programs?
- If you want to regularly go over study material with your peers every week, you can come to Peer Study/Discussion Sessions are suitable to your schedule. You can reach the schedule for Peer Study/Discussion Sessions for the following classes at the announcements: SPS 101, SPS 102, NS 101, NS 102, MATH 101, MATH 102, and MATH 201.
- If you are repeating NS 101, NS 102, MATH 101, or MATH 102, and you want to participate in One-on-One Study and Sessions Under Expert Guidance, which are organized specifically for you, then you can see Emel Bostan in room 1003-B, call us at 216 483 9456 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. In addition, you can talk to the representative at the Guidance Desk in room 1023.
- For SPS 101, SPS 102, NS 101, NS 102, MATH 101, and MATH 102, if you want to ask questions about unclear topics and to receive guidance regarding your study, you can come to the Guidance Desk at times that are appropriate for you. You can reach the program of the Guidance Desk at the announcement; the program is updated regularly.
- For NS 101, NS 102, MATH 101, and MATH 102, if you want to participate in Workshop Studies in order to repeat the notions and the topics covered in the class, you can follow the Workshop Studies program from the announcements.
- During the process of choosing diploma programs, which is a very important process in our university, if you want to participate in Informative Peer Seminars on Undergraduate Programs (IPSUP) and receive guidance, you can follow the seminars from the announcements and the posters.
- You can follow the seminars and the conversations that we organize for topics that are related to your classes, for contemporary topics and for topics suggested by you, again through the announcements and the posters. You can send your topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to participate in PreNS, which is organized to prepare you for the Natural Science and Math classes that you will take during the first semester of your undergraduate education, you can contact Emel Bostan or Akif Ulaş Bilgiç in rooms 1003-B and 1004, call us at 216 483 9456-9496 or email us at email@example.com.
- If you would like to work with us as an assistant in your freshman year to lead peer-study and discussion sessions, you can obtain information from the announcements on scholarships for students and from Emel Bostan or Akif Ulaş Bilgiç in rooms 1003-B and 1004.